The Indonesian government has been working tirelessly to prevent the spread of COVID-19 within the country.
Aside from speeding up the vaccination campaign and multi-level community restrictions, they have also created – PeduliLindungi, a smartphone app.
The app works as a e-HAC or Electronic Health Card. This will provide your important health documents and prevents physical contact whilst traveling.
For those traveling to Indonesia, before you arrive, download the PeduliLindungi application to make your trip easier.
You can get the PeduliLindungi app on your mobile phone by going to Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
How to register on PeduliLindungi App
STEP 1: On your phone’s app store, download the application – PeduliLindungi.
STEP 2: When you have opened the app, click I AGREE. This means you agree to their T&C’s.
STEP 3: Click REGISTER, and type in your EMAIL ADDRESS. You will get a 6-digit code sent to your email, confirming your registration.
STEP 4: Click NEXT to set up the app, then click the e-Hac tab.
STEP 5: Click create e-Hac.
- For international arrivals choose International e-Hac.
- For domestic travel choose Domestic e-Hac
- Fill out all the relevant info and click send.
Indonesian to English helpful translations
- Identitas akun – choose Warga Negara Asing (WNA) if you are not Indonesian
- Nama Lengkap – full name
- Negara Penerbit Paspor – country of issue of the passport
- Nomor Paspor – passport number
- Tanggal Lahir – date of birth
- Email – email address
- Nomor telpon – telephone number
If you have any questions about traveling to Indonesia, or need help with how to get a visa, get in touch today