As per the official Covid Task Force latest regulations, PPKM in Bali, Indonesia has been raised from Level 2 to Level 3.
Other regions that have been upgraded to Level 3 PPKM are the Greater Jakarta Area, Yogyakarta, and Bandung.
The good news is: International Flights and Domestic Flights to Indonesia Can Still Carry 100% Percent of Passengers!
What are the new rules and regulations in PPKM Level 3?
(and what does it mean for you?)
During the extension of the Java-Bali PPKM rules starting from 8-14 February 2022 :
Current Social Rules and Regulations
- Malls, supermarkets, restaurants, and cafés may open to 60% capacity until 9pm
- Children under 12 are allowed to enter malls as long as they’re at least partially vaccinated
- Cinemas are allowed to operate, and children under 12 are allowed to enter as long as they’re partially vaccinated
- Places of worship are allowed to open to 50 % capacity
Education, Non-Essential and Essential Current Rules and Regulations
Each of the education, non-essential, and essential sector has a different % of the activities.
These are as followed:
- Activities in the non-essential sector are subject to a maximum of 25% of Work From Office for employees who have been vaccinated
- For the education sector, it can be implemented through face-to-face and/or distance learning on a limited basis.
Essential sectors must also comply with the provisions of the maximum available capacity, depending on the field – please see below:
- The finance and banking sector can operate with a maximum capacity of 50% and 25% for administrative staff
- Capital market, information, and communication technology can operate with a maximum capacity of 50%
- Export and supporting industries can operate with shift arrangements and a maximum capacity of 75% and 25% of administrative staff
Non-Quarantine Hotels in Indonesia Current Rules and Regulations
- Non-quarantine handling hotels can operate at a maximum capacity of 50%
International Travel Current Rules and Regulations
In addition, the Ministry of Home Affairs also explained that international travelers can still enter Indonesian territory during the extension period of the PPKM, with the following regulations:
International travelers can enter Indonesia through 6 airports:
- Soekarno Hatta Airport in Tangerang, Banten Province
- Juanda Airport in Sidoarjo, East Java Province
- Ngurah Rai Airport in Denpasar, Bali Province
- Hang Nadim Airport in Batam, Riau Islands Province
- Raja Haji Fisabilillah Airport in Tanjung Pinang, Riau Islands Province
- Sam Ratulangi Airport in Manado, North Sulawesi Province
International travelers entering from the sea route can use cruise ships and yacht ships through two provinces:
- Bali province
- Riau Islands Province.
For further information on what visas you need to enter Bali, Indonesia please get in touch.
These visas will remain available for entering Indonesia: